You may wonder about the relevance of the inserted photo. I have my reason picking it for the Mirror prompt. It reminds me how we are all inclined to imitate, and I am not an exemption. Like the girls in the photo, one can see how they are so different physically except that they are both girls, and probably have the same likes and dislikes when it comes to playing.
I think it is the same with adults. We may be so different but we may have the same aspirations. We may have different living statuses but we may be sharing the same passion in some occurrences.
One of my greatest aspiration is to be a better, if not the best, content writer. The kind that you will be included in a list like this one. I am sure that they have their own techniques being successful in their fields. I do not have a formula yet but I wanted to share what I plan to do to achieve my goal – imitate top content writers – in what they do to succeed:
- Identify my target audience and my niche.
- Think about what strategy to take to generate interest from clients. I may start with promotion thru social media channels, updating my blog, and work on the number of landing pages.
- Establish my business objectives and KPIs, then monitor the results.
- Study and learn to improve my craft (a hundred of ways to this, I heard).
- Ready myself for possible rejections, risks, and negative feedback. I might also work on being magnanimous if I succeed. There’s always the danger of levitating, a possible after-effect of success. 😀 😀 😀
- Share what I learn and help others in their endeavor to be successful in writing.
This is the layout of my plan. I am not sure how long it will take to do it (to succeed). I guess I have to work first on being consistent.
Do you have an idea of what I am talking about? Can you please share me some tips?